Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Worrying

My mother sent this out as her morning message:

"Matthew 6:25
Do not worry about ......... 
I encourage you to read the entire scripture. It is very encouraging, but that first part made me stop, " Do not worry about" . I know that I catch myself worrying. Then I have to ask myself am I really trusting God like I say I do. I have to re-evaluate and re-direct, because I know trusting God is the best thing I can do. Worrying will get me nowhere. Actually worrying can make me sick, loose hair, and so much more. Trusting God will bring me peace and comfort through any situation and in addition, He will take care of everything better than worrying can. So.. Do not worry about, because God has you. Be blessed today"



❤️ God bless




No comments:

Post a Comment